- President & Founder
- Email: email@example.com
Mike formed Midwest Energy Solutions in 2008 and incorporated the company in 2009. His vision of an energy-independent and lower-polluting U.S.A. drove him from a successful career with Caterpillar to an entrepreneurial career driving industry toward the next phase in our country’s energy transition.
During this time, Mike:
- Accumulated 6+ years experience with CNG and LPG stations and vehicle conversions
- Served on the board of the Kansas City Regional Clean Cities Coalition for three years from 2009 to 2012
- Personally lead the vision, engineering, design, construction, commissioning and maintenance of several stations
- Earned certification as a State of Oklahoma Alternative Fuels Technician, the only State with such certification programs, and personally trains MWES Technicians
- Earned certification for NGVi station design
- Earned certification as a General Contractor (GC)
Prior to 2008, Mike was a Sales Engineer for Dean Machinery since 1994 driving the market toward Caterpillar Engine Gen-Set systems for primary and backup power supply utilizing Diesel or natural gas fuel supplies along with Caterpillar’s construction equipment group.
Mike enjoys designing and building systems in the shop, outdoor sports and spending time with family.